If you’ve been following along then you will recall this mobile home is almost a complete gut and remodel. Most of the windows had previously been replaced and a few other interior upgrades. However for my vision to come to fruition it all had to go. I wanted a clean canvas, a blank slate, a new beginning… So, with that in mind the first order of business was to haul away items left by the previous owner and start demolition. Let me show you where we started;
Here it is, and so the work began. First and foremost we are by no means carpenters of any sort and together we had very little knowledge of what we were doing so, we ask for help. Help came in the form of my first cousin, Jr., who does remodeling for a living. I had seen his home and knew he was a perfectionist like myself so I was confident things would be done correctly. We ask that he guide us on the grunt work and he do the rest. We also decided that since it would soon be getting cold to begin in the back half of the mobile home and get that completed before working on the front, so that at least half the home was livable. We cleared out most of what had been left behind and…
Come back and see what we discover when demo begins.
*I may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website.